Knit Wits Newsletter
Home to the Knit Wit Newsletter Headquarters
Ever wanted to knit or crochet, but just didn't have time to devote to the little details? Would a free step-by-step guide help you get started?
Great, I hoped you would say that. I have the perfect eBooks for you and everything is entirely free.
Do you want to learn to knit, crochet, both?
- 10 Essential Skills all Beginning Knitters Should Master First
- 12 Essential Skills All Crochet Beginners Can Master Quickly
10 Essential Skills all Beginning Knitters Should Master First: Table of Contents
- What do you need to Know About Knitting Needles?
- Beginner Needles
- What Every Needle Crafter Should Know about Yarn and Wool
- Understand gauge and how to make your first gauge swatch
- Choose the correct supplies and tools you will need for almost all projects.
- What are the two most basic knit stitches?
- How can I use these stitches in a variety of patterns?
- How do I read a knitting pattern?
- How do I decipher those symbols in a pattern?
12 Essential Skills All Crochet Beginners Can Master Quickly: Table of Contents
- Crochet Hooks, including how to hold the hook
- Understanding yarn, fibers, and weight systems
- Crochet supplies you will need
- Crochet abbreviations, symbols, and terminology
- How to begin: The slip knot and chain stitch
- Basic Crochet Stitches with troubleshooting
- Single Crochet
- Half double crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Double Treble Crochet
- Slip stitch
- How to make variations of the above stitches
- Changing colors, fastening off, weaving in ends, increasing, decreasing
- Crochet in the round
Both guides are free. And come with your subscription to our monthly newsletter, Knit Wits, which you'll receive in your inbox approximately once per month..
Knit Wits Newsletter: What can you Expect?
- News about new stitch tutorials
- Free Patterns
- Industry wide news you can use
- FAQ and basic tutorials
- Best Resources to aid both novices and experienced crochet and knit enthusiasts.
Don't worry, we hate spam as much as you do so we won't be flooding your inbox with useless newsletters. Rather, each issue is thoughtfully researched, well-written, and will offer my best advice to help you on your career or hobby in an easy to read format.
Sign Up Now to Receive the Knit Wits Newsletter Delivered to your Inbox
What else can you expect?
Many people who get a glimpse of either knitting or crocheting or both, find they become highly addicted to the hobbies and just can't get enough. I totally understand, it's a very common thing to encounter.
After you've mastered the basics, you may want to know just where your new hobby may take you. If so, you're in luck because I wondered the same thing.
It's one thing to make stuff for yourself and your family, but after awhile, you might want to think bigger - Say a career or a way to monetize your hobby.
I want to help you there too. Even if all you want to do is create enough income to pay for your yarn stash or help cover the costs of your projects, there are many ways to do this and even turn your hobby into a full time income, so don't forget to sigh up for my newsletter.
Some Past Issues of Knit Wits Newsletter
Knit Wits December 2018
Knit Wits February 2019
Knit Wits August 2019
Knit Wits July 2020
Knit Wits February 2021
Knit Wits April 2021
Knit Wits July 2021
Knit Wits August 2022